Saturday, February 17, 2007

My favorite blogs

A while back, I was in a job which I had either mechanized, or taught my future successors to complete: about to leave, demotivated and slightly cynical of the whole organization, I spent most of my time on the internet.
Unfortunately, after all that time spent browsing, I've only fallen in love with two blogs: these are the blogs that I try to read daily, that cheer me up immensely, and which I miss, when I don't read them.
The first one is the Happiness Project, about a journey in search of happiness principles that actually work. The writer tests each principle in her own life, and chronicles her difficulties and successes beautifully. It's touching, and heart-warming. And not at all a cliche like my last sentence.
My other favorite is a business blog, which many might not like, but I love it almost as much as I love business. BusinessPundit is realistic and relevant.

"Life is a marathon, not a sprint"
I was forced to update my blog after reading this quote. However, I'm unable to write something creative; my grandmother passed away recently, I'm ill, and I'm dealing with very difficult family members. I thought I'd take this uncreative time to mention the blogs which I can't go without.

No comments: