Sunday, February 11, 2007

I heart sleeping


One of my worst habits is sleeping too much.

Sure, when I had classes, I was never late. But sometimes I overslept to the point of having to miss a free breakfast, and I really love food. It's just that my love for sleeping is so much greater...


I've read a lot on the benefits of waking up early. I've even read up on how to wake up early. I've tried to motivate myself by planning the next day: wake up early so that I can work on my blog, read up on Greek Mythology, etc etc. But it's all futile.


I'm on an extended vacation now, so I kind of feel entitle to sleeping in. And I love the drowsy feeling when you're half-awake.


Sometime in the future, I'll wake up early regularly. And I'll think of how silly I was to love sleeping so much.

No comments: